So I read the Job Description
This is a varied role, working on a premium brand which is still in growth phase. The account is open 7 days per week between the hours of 0800 -2100 and you will be rostered rotationally across those hours, however the majority of your hours will be worked 9-5:30 Monday to Friday. This is a high profile role with lots of client contact and requires the personal qualities of self-motivation, learning orientation, analytical thinking, process orientation and patience.
Candidates must have a demonstrable understanding of training.
The main purpose of this role is:
· Undertake ongoing root cause analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement
· To work with the clients to ensure consistency of process and approach across both sites
· To provide recommendations around achieving a demonstrable improvement in challenging external quality measures
· Manage the Training Associate team workflow
· support operations to achieve high standards to enhance the customer experience and increase productivity
· Share in the operational workflow and customer facing duties.
· Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to pay close attention to detail
· Natural ability to inspire, motivate and energise others
· Shows respect to others in a positive manner and builds strong working relationships
· Strong team player and role model
· Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient
· PC literate
I'm still none the wiser. Am I getting old?
Post a Comment